Manufacturer: VERMODJESubstance: ChlorodehydromethyltestosteronePackage: 10 mg 100 tablets
TURINOVER (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) 10 mg 100 tablets – Oral Steroids from VERMODJE.
Turinover from pharmaceutical company Vermoje, is a steroid of anabolic androgen exposure. The chemical is chlorodegidromethyltestosterone (the second name is turinabol). It is produced in the form of tablets. The drug is not flavored, suggesting there are no many side effects. Therefore, in addition to weightlifters it is often used by athletes of other disciplines, in order to increase force indicators, as well as to increase quality muscle mass.
The reception of Turinover Vermodje is accompanied by:
- The growth of muscle tissues, without the accumulation of excess liquid and the phenomenon of recoil;
- to decrease in level of globulin;
- Increasing blood free testosterone;
- Stimulation of endogenous protein synthesis;
- Reduced probability of thrombus formation;
- elimination of fatty deposits.
In case of violation of the rules of admission, side effects can occur – acne rash, insomnia, suppression of spermatogenesis. If such symptoms occur, it is necessary to interrupt the drug for some time, after which the course can be repeated.